Friday, February 19, 2010

Who'd have thought...

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a crafty person...not even a little bit. Those of you that knew me in my youth remember times of gummy bears, hot glue burns, and my VERY pink room. (in my defense, I didn't exactly choose that) Needless to say, this last project I have been working on is very outside my comfort zone.

For one of my business classes, we are designing a new site for a start up company that does vinyl lettering called off the wall. This week I had the exciting task of coming up with a logo for their company. Something "trendy and colorful". Now, I know that I just ooze with trendiness, but, surprisingly, this was a rather difficult task for me, and here is what I came up with.
Anyway, now that I'm about to post it, I can definitely see some room for improvement. For example, I think it needs more weight, because it is certainly not as crisp on the web as it looks in illustrator. Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Maybe something like this would work for me. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete