Monday, December 7, 2009

But wait, there's more.

Alright, onto my animation assignment. This assignment was a little bit..."special" for me. I was, and still am, super busy, and super bad at animation. It started out rocky with a hurried design with the poster, and went downhill from there. And, for those avid fans of Disney's UP, they may notice that it is a 90 second clip cut down to 30 seconds. Wow. So, okay. Here are some drafts of the poster.



Draft 1
Designed in Black, White and Red because I didn't know what colors I wanted to use yet.





Draft 2
I picked some colors...





Draft 3
Changed the colors and changed the design

That said, Here's UP! Just kidding. I can't quite figure out how to upload a flash video here, so once again, look at my class site to see the animation.

1 comment:

  1. that is super cool!!!! I love the greens too. They're the best of all colors :)

    ReplyDelete